Contenthub.pro sticks to a strict non-refund policy. Since we provide non-tangible irrevocable products to our customers, we do not honor refund after the service is paid.
- When purchasing Contenthub.pro subscription plans or sponsored publications services you agree that all payment obligations can’t be canceled and all payments are non-refundable. As a customer, you should understand it when purchasing any service via our website.
- Contenthub.pro does not honor requests for refunds or return payments for any of these reasons:
- Poor or improper technical performance of partner news websites, press release aggregating websites. It includes: the availability of web pages 24/7, the website loading speed, the presence or absence of hyperlinks, the presence in the index of search engines, third party comments, text layout, content and style.
- Partial months/year of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused limits.
- For the purposes of equality, there can be no exceptions.
- If customers consider that services are not provided as described, they can submit the complaints to the Contenthub.pro Support Department email@example.com
- Please, contact us within 7 days of the date of buy. You must provide clear evidence that the purchased product or service fails to meet its description on our website. We do not honor complaints based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes. Contenthub.pro reviews complaints on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to approve or deny any complaint in our sole discretion.
- When withdrawing funds from the system, the processing fee charged when you enter funds into the system is not refundable.
- When making a refund, there is also a fee for processing the payment for the withdrawal of funds from the system, equal to the commission for processing the payment when you enter the funds into the system.
- The system fee for processing the payment when you enter and withdraw funds from the system may vary and depends on the payment system used to enter and withdraw funds to / from the system.
- The withdrawal of funds from the system is carried out only by the payment method that was used for entering funds into the system.